The much anticipated Access Bank Lagos City Marathon 2019 holds this weekend. Are you ready?
SAMI will be running also! We #RunForSCD and #RunForACause to raise funds to support people living with sickle cell disorder who need immediate care and have insurmountable medical bills to pay.
On her Facebook page, Toyin Adesola, Executive Director, Sickle Cell Advocacy and Management Initiative stated: ‘… Come 2nd of Feb I will be taking part in the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon… Join me, to raise money to support people with sickle cell who need immediate care and have insurmountable medical bills to pay. Like 8-year-old Seyi who needs a blood exchange transfusion to avoid a stroke or Chinyere who needs medical care as she has been abandoned by family who couldn’t cope or others who need treatment for their leg ulcer.’
From as low as N500 to N100,000 you can donate to this worthy cause.
DONATE NOW via the Run for a Cell donations page at: https://donate-ng.com/campaign/runforacell
OR via: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) account details
Account Number: 0247060075
Account Name: DONATE-NG
OR use: *737*35*AMOUNT*6042#
FOLLOW US on @SAMIupdate #RunForACell #RunForACause #RunForSCD on social media.
- Midwestern Supports Sickle Cell Advocacy Initiative
- SAMI commences radio programme on sickle cell awareness
- US Consulate decries low Sickle Cell awareness in Nigeria
- You can live a fulfilled life with sickle cell disorder – Initiative
- Sickle cell coalition seeks policy to improve lives of sufferers, increase awareness