After some weeks of being off-air due to social distancing protocol to prevent COVID-19 spread, “Touch A Cell with Toyin and the Gang” returned to the radio on Wednesday 8th of July.
Incidentally, it was also the day of celebration of SAMI’s 12th year anniversary so the show was agog with excitement. Presented live on the show were gang members including Lanre Olayokun, Yomi Oyelami and Maureen Nwachi. The ED, Toyin Adesola also called in live to reminisce on the humble beginnings of the organization. She recalled that it started with the review of her autobiography ‘Still Standing’ on Funmi Iyanda’s New Dawn television show on NTA.
The members of the crew present in the Star 101.5FM studio also shared glowing experiences of how they first came in contact with the vision of SAMI.
To listen to the Touch a Cell sho, stay tuned to the educative health program every Wednesday at 7.00 pm.
- Zero To Hero Conference Goes Virtual
- SAMI commences radio programme on sickle cell awareness
- US Consulate decries low Sickle Cell awareness in Nigeria
- You can live a fulfilled life with sickle cell disorder – Initiative
- Sickle cell coalition seeks policy to improve lives of sufferers, increase awareness